Monday, April 29, 2013

I have seen poem

Emily
Abstract nouns
4/18/13
A simple gift
I have seen beautiful sunsets on a warm summer night, the whole world stops for a moment and sighs in relief, there destiny has been fulfilled with peace at mind, for the universe knows your plan and your purpose.  The smiles and laughter the children give, warm feelings with a pink tint, the hope they have is a white universe with clouds and rainbows in their minds.  They have the whole world ahead of them they can do anything their hearts posse.  
I send all my being with the wind and the rain to guide you the way, with a touch of a sweet and a hint of sour for your journey in the everlasting heat as you ran through the world chasing success and hope.  When you arrive at destiny’s door I also gave you some courage for along the way.
I wish for the best and only the best for you  I wish that your life is full of peace and hope and there is no doubt in your decisions.  You are forever content with your life and your being, for you only receive one life make it the best it can be, but do not fret because I will help you.  
I taste the sweetness of life's gifts.  A gift does not have to be a purchase of choice it can simply be a warm breeze or a painted sunset.  I taste the delicacy of our fragile lives, that we take so lightly.
I say only good things to you that will lift your spirits and make you swore kindness is the first word that shall slip from my mouth.  I give advice and words of wisdom nothing less but perhaps sometimes more.  I say the secrets of the world to you I give you hope within my words.  My words light the way in total darkness, I give strength in my thoughts  if only everyone could have a taste of my compassion, kindness and hope then all that was lost could be found and our world would be complete.  I am the simplest gift that you will ever find but I am the best one to receive.  




No comments:

Post a Comment